Essay in English for CBSE and state board kids


Friends my son Dhaval, insist I post his essays on a blog, so I am including a category Kid's zone for his writing only.  

https://lifecoachprafulla.blogspot.com/2019/06/essay-in-english-for-cbse-and-state.html
2017-18

MY FAVOURITE SPORT

Everybody loves sports. I love sport very much. I love playing Kabaddi, Badminton, Hockey, and Basketball and also playing Football and Tennis. But my favorite sport is Cricket. Not only me but the whole world is a big fan of the king of sports Cricket.
Cricket deserves a big place in my life. I love Cricket very much. Every day I will play Cricket with my friends. I had been inspired to play Cricket by my father. He is a good player. He has also played for State Level Cricket Championship. This made him very popular. Because of them, I have inspired to play Cricket.
I have many books on Cricket because of that I know every rule of Cricket and follow them. my album contains the pictures of every popular cricketer.
I made a cricket team in our society. We sometimes play One Day Match with other societies. We win almost every match. I am a good all-rounder for my school team. 
In this sport, the whole body is exercised. Because of this, we remain fit and fine and we learn discipline and teamwork.
I want to become a cricketer when I will grow up. I always wished that our country should remain in first place in Cricket. In Cricket good players win not only money but also name. Who will not love such a sport that will give them money as well as a name?
Essay in English for CBSE and state board kids
CBSC result


MY BIRTHDAY

I am the first child in my family. And because of this, my birthday is celebrated every year with lots of joy. I wait for my birthday with a lot of excitement. I have no limit to happiness on my birthday.
My birthday falls every year on the 4th of February. I wake up early on this day. Then I take a bath and wear new clothes. At first of all, I take blessings from my parents. Then I go to a temple. Take blessings of God. And after coming from where I eat food. On this day my mother makes my favorite food for me.
After taking meals I go to school. There I distribute chocolates to my friends and teacher. All of them wishes me a very Happy Birthday
In the evening my friends and relatives come to my house. They also wish me a Happy Birthday. They also bring gifts to me. Some of my father and Mother’s friends also come to the Birthday Party.
I first thank all of them that they came to my Birthday Party. Then I cut my Birthday cake. Everyone sings the beautiful song ‘Happy Birthday to you’. My mother and father give everyone cake. At that time I feel like a prince of a land.
We give everyone a tasty dinner to eat. My mother gives food to the needy and poor. My father goes to an orphanage to distribute sweets and fruits.
And like this my whole Birthday is celebrated. I will never forget the celebrations of my Birthdays.

INDEPENDENCE DAY

The British ruled India nearly for 200 years. No one loved the rule of the British. Everyone wanted freedom. Forgetting freedom Indians struggled for many years. Many movements were led throughout India.
Many freedom fighters were hanged or killed. Some of them were jailed for many years. Mahatma Gandhi, Lokmanya Tilak, Subhash Chandra Bose, and Sardar Vallabhai Patel were some of the freedom fighters.
And after all this, at last, we got independence on 15th August 1947. India was very happy after getting independence. Gandhiji’s dreams come true. After so many years of struggle, India finally got free from the British. So 15 August is celebrated as Independence Day in India. It is India’s national festival.
15 August is a public holiday. On this day there is excitement everywhere. Flag hoisting is done everywhere. A flag is hoisted on every government building. On this day programs are held in schools and colleges. Many patriotic songs are sung. Patriotic programs are telecasted by Radio or TVs.
In New Delhi, on Red Fort, the Prime Minister hoists the national flag of India and gives a speech for India. We celebrate Independence Day every year with lots of joy.
By celebrating this festival we pledge for the progress and protection of our country. On 15 August think of the soldiers that sacrificed for our country. We must learn something from them.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Best It was very important for my child .THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this blog. Very nice for children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice for my child best blog Thanks

    ReplyDelete